MY EXPERIENCE AS A FIRST YEAR.

I finally arrived at one of the biggest, famous and amazing University Of Kabianga  to pursue my course of bachelor of public  health which is located at Kapkatet town,Kericho county.I was more fascinated by how serene,cool and conducive the environment is.Its more of a paradise than a school as it has well- trimmed flowers and more trees hence it's a cold place  but the best and the most  beautiful place to be.
  The institution greatly uphold hygiene and hence people are thouroughly inspected at the gate and briefed on how to promote Corona prevention like by sanitizing, wearing masks and washing of hands.
 University of Kabianga has magnificent buildings for lectures to take place.Lectures are committed, social,interactive people who train students on not only what is in books but also what outside world entails and how to cope with.
   I also liked the fact that this institution provide the bet accommodation and high level of security.I have also got an opportunity to meet different people with diverse cultures and different tribes,form new  bonds with them and establish friendship with them
  I,Marion Newshiz  strongly believe  that this institution is  just an ideal place to shape and prepare a person to adequately provide efficient servic,es to the society after the end of the training.

Comments